Sunday, April 14, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/14/19

Evening Friends!

This week I brought out my Halloween piece to finish up the second section of the banner. If you remember last time I was stitching this section the frog came for a visit which you can see here and I had to rip out a whole section. Well this time the frog returned to the other side of the piece! I was just stitching along when boom... I noticed that I stitched parts of the W two stitches to far to the left. So of course here I go ripping it out so I can do it over. I think that maybe I am not supposed to add these ingredients to the recipe? However, I am determined to get them into the recipe so I will TRY to continue without anymore visits from the dreadful frog. Hopefully this section will be finished correctly by my next post!!

Horrific Halloween
Designer - Stoney Creek
Progress as of 04/14/19

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update and
I hope you have a great crafting week!

13 comments:

Linda said...

It still looks great Faith even with the frog visit.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.

Robin in Virginia said...

I think you made good progress in spite of Mr. Frog's visit. Enjoy your week, Faith!

diamondc said...

Faith: I hate having to rip out stitch's, sometimes it works out most times not, its good you were not way far in before you noticed.

Catherine

Katie said...

Fantastic progress! Hope the frog hops away to somewhere else.

Lili said...

Your progress is lovely! So sorry for the frog visit...I hope this time it stay away.

Meari said...

Looks good!! Sorry about the froggie visit.

Carol said...

Don't send the frog east, Faith! Hope that is the end of his visit for a while... Good luck :)

RJ said...

I feel your pain Faith. I just had to rip out a big section on my newest stitch which is one over 28 ct. and boy is that hard to rip out. It took three times as long to rip out then to restitch. I think that frog must have a crush on you. RJ

Astrids dragon said...

I'm thinking the recipe should have been an eye of FROG instead! Still looks good!

Rachel said...

Oh no, not again! I know frogs are often used in Halloween potions but for them to keep appearing in the stitching itself is not good. Third time lucky for the stitching on this one! :)

FlashinScissors said...

Sorry to hear the frog visited!
It looks a lovely piece..... with great colours!
Hope he stays away now!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Meari said...

So sorry to read the frogs visited you. It looks good, though.