Sunday, April 28, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/28/19

Hi Everyone!

I hope you have been stitching away and that you don't live in the part of the US that got slammed with snow the last couple of days. I can't believe that is it snowing this late in April but I am sure it is not the first time that it is has happened but I am pretty sure it won't be the last.

Here in my area we already reached 100𐩑 this year! YIKES... but then I am one of the weird ones who enjoys the hotter weather.

Anyways the frog has finally left my house and I finished stitching this section of my Halloween banner.

Horrific Halloween
Designer - Stoney Creek
Progress as of 04/24/19

Then I moved on to my Christmas banner and stitched up that section with no problems!

Jingles
Cheer
Chart Four of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

and here is how the piece looks now.
Progress as of 04/28/19

I know I am behind in blog reading but I plan on trying to get caught up this week.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

15 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful stitching progress. The little snowman is very cute.
Manuela

RJ said...

Hi Faith! I love both of your projects...halloween and Christmas. They both look awesome. I especially love the snowman with the cardinals. Cardinals are really special to me and every time I see them they bring a smile.

It's been really HOT here too...in the 90's most every day. At least your weather is dry but we have the humidity with the hot weather. Have a great week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Rachel said...

Great progress for the week, and thank goodness Cheer went without a hitch. It seems those frogs have now well and truly hopped off to pastures new, let's just hope it's not to a fellow stitcher! :)

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith. Love them both.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, both of your stitches look good. I think you have made good progress on both.

Rhona said...

Two wonderful projects....they both look great!

Mary said...

I love holiday stitching. Both wips are so cute.

Carol said...

I think the frog hopped East, Faith because boy did I have a mess yesterday :)

Your projects are both so cute and with it already being 100 in your area, I'd say you'll be staying inside and getting lots of stitching done in May!

Lili said...

Both pieces are beautiful, Faith! Wonderful progress!

FlashinScissors said...

Both your projects are beautiful. So glad the frog left you!
Hugs,
Barbara xx
(I’m catching up on blog visiting and reading too ..... I’ve been tied up with a pincushion swap. Hope I can show photos soon, once the lady has received them.)

diamondc said...

Faith: The Eye Of Newt is a wonderful designs, I love the colors.
The Christmas sampler is adorable.
I love the hot weather you are not alone, I sit outdoors in the heat and stitch in the summer, today we will be getting rain maybe thunderstorms.
Have a wonderful week-end.


Catherine

RJ said...

Oh my Faith, 100 degrees?? I won't complain about our cold and rainy Spring anymore....I melt once it's 80!! Wow, They eye of the newt is so neat!! What a fun Halloween stitch. Love your Lizzie Kate progress, I really need to stitch more of her fun stitches.
I've been so behind in commenting too. It's such a busy time of year for me and I hate missing out on posts.

Mary said...

Faith, the last comment from RJ was from me, Mary. I forgot to sign out from her name when I was on our blog...sorry RJ!

Meari said...

Unfortunately, I am in the area where we got snow last week. Hopefully, it's the last one of the season! I'll take the little of bit of snow we had over 100F temps, though.

Very cute stitching!

Astrids dragon said...

No snow here, but I'm ready for some warmth!
I love the Halloween banner so far, no more frogs allowed.
Your Christmas is coming together beautifully!