Sunday, May 05, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/05/19

Well Hello  Everyone! 

Sorry to say I am STILL behind reading blogs and responding to messages. Many of you know already that I suffer from chronic pain amongst other things and last month when I went to see my doctor he doubled my pain meds.

Well... my pain was under control but I could barely stay awake! I would be in the middle of doing something and then next thing I know I would be waking up! It wasn't fun! I have since stopped taking the additional meds and will let him know when I see him again. I feel sooo much better now! All that said, I will be trying to catch up with everything soon.

In the meantime I did manage to get in a bit of stitching this week.  I completed one bunny and started on the next one! 


Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, April
Designer - Eileen Gurak

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, May
 
Progress as of 05/04/19

I will be finishing up May this week and then start on my other May stitches!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

15 comments:

Manuela said...

The bunny with the umbrella is very cute.
Wonderful progress.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

RJ said...

Faith, I hope your Dr. can find something to help you with the pain that doesn't knock you out. I sure hope your feeling much better.

The bunny series is adorable. Do you know how your going to finish them?
May looks to be lily's of the Valley....can't wait to see it done next week. Take care, Mary

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, the April bunny piece is adorable. You have made a great start on the May one. Sorry about the meds putting you to sleep! Have a wonderful week!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish and start Faith.

Linda

Carol said...

I do hope they can find the right dosage for your pain meds, Faith--that must be so difficult dealing with chronic pain.

Your April bunny finish is darling--love the color of purple you chose, too. Have a good month ahead :)

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather recently (a bit like your April bunny and duck!) so hope things sort themselves out soon.
Your monthly bunnies are looking great. I assume April's was your favourite so far, given the colour it was stitched in?! :)

Meari said...

Oh dear... I hope your doctor can figure out something for you.

Your stitching is very cute. Just love the bunnies coming to life.

Lili said...

I'm so sorry Faith that you are not doing well, I hope your Dr. can find something to help you. Hugs.

The April block is so sweet! Lovely start on the May mini bunnies, love the green!

Rhona said...

Hope you're feeling better.
Those bunnies look so cute!

diamondc said...

Faith: I am so sorry you are having pain issues.
I love your Bunnies, they are so sweet.

Catherine

Bethan said...

I'm glad you're feeling less sleepy - and less in pain too hopefully x

Sheryl said...

Rotten pain issues but lovely bunny stitching.

FlashinScissors said...

Sorry to hear about your pain issues. Hope your doctor has Ben able to offer you alternatives by now.
Love the bunnies, they are so cute!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Astrids dragon said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, living with pain is so hard, I see it with my Mom all the time.
Adorable April bunny!

Katie said...

I'm so sorry the meds made you sleepy. That's horrible. My mom had a doc appointment last week and they told her to take medicine at a dose that doesn't exist. So I had to call them today to straighten it all out. So frustrating. Love your cute bunnies though.