Sunday, September 15, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/1519

Hi there everyone!

I want to start off by saying I am wayyyyy behind on reading blogs but I promise to get back in the swing of things soon. One of our computers has had a MAJOR meltdown that I have been trying to deal with some what unsuccessfully and accompanied by a lot of slamming things around, muttering under my breath and tears of frustration. I have decided to look into the Geek Squad (whom I know nothing about past their commercials) and see if they can at least download the information from the hard drive. It is SUPER frustrating!

Anyways on to happier subjects...

I managed to squeeze in some stitching through all this and have a couple of mini finishes!

First up I managed to kick the frog to the big curb in the sky and finish a section of the Halloween banner.

Horrific Halloween
Witches' Spells
Section Three of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek
 Mini Finish 09/11/19

And this next one shows us a sure sign that autumn in upon us!

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, September
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Mini Finish 09/14/19

As always, thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on your WIPs. The bunny is very cute and the witch looks great.
Enjoy the week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, sorry you are having to deal with computer woes. Your progress on the Halloween is super. Well done on getting the September bunny finished! I hope you have a good week.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Faith.

Linda

Katie said...

Oh computers are such a pain. I'm so lucky my hubby is my own geek squad. I hope you can find someone to help. Love your new pieces. They both look fantastic.

Astrids dragon said...

Those darn computers, they know how to drive us crazy! I hope you get it straightened out soon.
I LOVE Witches' Spells, it looks great! And of course the bunny is adorable.

diamondc said...

Faith: I know what you mean about computers being a frustration.
I love the two designs , that bunny is adorable.
Good luck on the computer problems.

Catherine

Carol said...

We are having computer problems here, too, Faith so I feel your pain! I think after 10 years, it's time we break down and get a new desktop :)

Your witch is adorable (can witches be adorable?) and I love the bunny! Hope you're having a great stitchy week!

Sarah said...

Cute finishes. I love the Halloween one.

Bethan said...

Lovely WIPs. I hope you had some success with your computer! x

Rachel said...

Great stitching and two lovely mini finishes! You must have needed that downtime after dealing with such a catastrophic computer issue.