Sunday, September 01, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/01/19

Hi everyone. It seems as though August has come to an end and I guess that means summer is just about over. I am sad to see it go because it is my favorite time of the year and brings the heat! I know most of you don't like the heat but for me I will take it over cold temperatures any day!!

Well this week it was Halloween in my stitching corner; well Halloween and a few frogs. I don't understand why I am having so much trouble with this piece no matter which section I am working on but thankfully I catch it each time before I get to far from it so I am able to rip out smaller sections at a time! HaHaHa

Horrific Halloween
Designer - Stoney Creek
Progress as of 09/01/19

I think that I will be keeping this piece out so that I can at least finish this section and if the frog repellent works maybe get started on the next section!

Well that is it for this week. If you are in the U.S. I hope you are enjoying the long holiday weekend which hopefully means another day for stitching!

As always, thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay to the Halloween piece being added to but boo for the frogs. Make sure you spray a good dose of that repellent around before you pick this one up again and hopefully they'll take the hint! :)

Manuela said...

A nice Halloween motif. Enjoy the long holiday weekend.

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith. Sorry about the frog visit.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, your piece is looking good! Sorry the frog has been a nuisance! I hope you have a good week.

Mary said...

What a fun stitch Faith!! I hope your frog repellant works! :)

Sarah said...

This is a really cute piece. Looking forward to seeing the finish.

FlashinScissors said...

Love this piece!
Hope you don’t run out of frog repellent! I could do with some too, it’s always handy!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Astrids dragon said...

It looks great so far! Just put that frog in the pot and be done with him!

Katie said...

Fantastic work on this one. Keep that frog away!

RJ said...

Great work on your Halloween piece, Faith. It's such a fun stitch. That mean old frog always gets his way. By the way, a little birdie told me you had a birthday not long ago...I hope it was a special day just like you. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Carol said...

I feel the same way, Faith--I hate to see summer go. I'm dreading the cold weather, but it does make for good stitching time :)

Your Horrific Halloween piece is darling--love the expression on the ghost's face! Happy September to you!