Friday, August 30, 2019

August Smalls SAL

It is time for the next edition of the
Hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread

That means it is time to show off our small cross stitch pieces that we have finished stitching during this past month. I have had a successful month full of smalls as I have been doing this years Christmas ornaments for my family. Here are the pieces that I have stitched up since the last check in.

Santa's Favorite
Finished 07/29/19


Better Not Pout
Finished 08/13/19


Warm Hands Warm Heart
The Little Stitcher 
Finished 08/17/19


William's Winter Stocking Cap
Carolyn Manning Designs
Finished 08/17/19


Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, August
Handblessings
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Finished 08/20/19


Jingles
Joy to the World
Chart Eight of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Finished 08/25/19


Please stop by Mary's Thread

to see the smalls stitched up by other stitchers!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!


12 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so impressed with all that you have accomplished Faith!! YOur tree is really going to be decked out this Christmas!

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the adorable finishes Faith.

Linda

Elfie said...

I love all your Christmas stitching, Faith.

RJ said...

Your holiday stitching is wonderful Faith. I really like I'm Santa's favorite..so cute. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Manuela said...

You were very busy. So many wonderful christmas finishes.
Enjoy the Weekend.

Mary's Thread said...

What fun stitches! You've been busy! My favorite is the mittens! Thanks for joining the SAL!

Pamela said...

Sweet finishes! I like them all.

Mary said...

Super cute finishes

Bethan said...

Amazing stitching - it has put me in the Christmas mood! x

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely Christmas finishes Faith!
I really love the mini bunny piece!
Hugs,
Barbara x

Astrids dragon said...

So many adorable finishes, I think I like the mittens and the snowman the best!

Katie said...

Love them all!!