Sunday, August 25, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/25/19

This week I have been busy stitching on my monthly pieces.

First up we have

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, August
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Mini Finish 08/20/19

then I worked on my Christmas banner

Jingles
Joy to the World
Chart Eight of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Mini Finish 08/25/19

and here it is
in its entirety!

Now to see what I should work on next!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely work on both. I do like those simple Handblessings ornaments.

Rachel said...

Great work this week. Bunny looks like he's enjoying himself in the sun! :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Faith.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Both the bunny block and the Joy block are so pretty, Faith! I love the fabric you used for the Jingles. Can't wait to see what is next!

Manuela said...

Another cutie bunny. Great progress on your christmas banner.
Have a nice week.
Manuela

RJ said...

Aah that little bunny with the kite is SO cute. Love him. Your Christmas banner is coming along beautifully. Great work Faith. Hope your week is going well. I've been gone this last week at a beach reunion in South Carolina with our six best friends from college. So today I'm catching up with all my blogging buddies. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Katie said...

Gorgeous work!

Meari said...

Your Christmas banner looks great! Congrats on another bunny finish.

Bethan said...

Oh is Jingles finished?? Or is there still a bit more to go? Looking great either way x

Astrids dragon said...

Sweet finishes & Jingle looks fantastic all together!