Sunday, August 18, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/18/19

Hey People! Hope you all have had a great crafting week.

I have been busy putting needle to thread and got a few things stitched up!

I finished this one that I started last week

Better Not Pout
Just Cross Stitch Magazine
Christmas Ornaments 2018 Issue
First Stitch 08/08/19
Finished 08/13/19

It is missing a couple of small jingle bells and a bow in that big empty space there, so a trip to Joann's will be coming up soon.

Then I decided to stitch this one for Jacob's friend Leanna. It was a super quick stitch.

Warm Hands Warm Heart
Just Cross Stitch Magazine
Christmas Ornaments 2017 Issue
First Stitch 08/15/19
Finished 08/17/19

It's nothing fancy but I think she will like it.

Also the beads came in the mail so I added them to the snowman.

William's Winter Stocking Cap
Just CrossStitch Magazine
Christmas Ornaments 2018 Issue
First Stitch 07/30/19
Finished 08/17/19

I think he is super cute! I have not used beads in a long time but I do like the outcome.

Now I NEED to get busy with my two monthly pieces and see about my neglected Halloween banner while I figure out how to finish these up.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Manuela said...

You were very busy last week. Gret progress and finishes.
Have a nice week.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Faith.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, your ornaments look fabulous. Well done on each one! Enjoy your week!

Mary's Thread said...

Those are some cute ornaments, Faith! My favorite is the mittens! So sweet!

diamondc said...

Faith: Love the beads on his hat.
I just love the Just Cross Stitch ornament magazines, the mittens are adorable,
Totally love the magnet on your hoop.

Catherine

Carol said...

You've really been cranking out the finishes, Faith! That snowman is darling. I am not one who enjoys beading myself, but they look great on his hat :)

FlashinScissors said...

Great progress Faith!
The snowman looks lovely with his beads!
You know, I really want to do beads, but how does anyone ever thread those needles?
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Mary said...

Faith, you have been accomplishing to much, one finish is sweeter than the next!! Love them all...

Astrids dragon said...

They are all so festive! The beads you added to the snowman look great.

Rachel said...

Yes, your snowman IS super-cute. Good luck working out how to FFO them; at least you've got plenty of time to think about it. :)

Katie said...

Love them all!! The beads make the snowman extra adorable.