Sunday, August 11, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/11/19

Well Hello There!

Last week I showed you some of the ornaments I was making for Christmas this year. I was working on the snowman and he needed some back stitching along with beads.

William's Winter Stocking Cap
Christmas Ornaments 2018 Issue
First Stitch 07/30/19
Progress as of 08/09/19

As you can see the back stitching is finished but I had no luck finding any of my beads so I had to order some. Hopefully they will be here within the next week and I can get them done soon; though he is pretty cute without them. That spot on his hat is not dirt but rather floss that came through from the other side so I will have to get my tweezers and pull it out!

Then on Thursday I decided to start ANOTHER ornament. This one will be for Tia's boyfriend, Jaye. I don't know if he likes handmade gifts or will even appreciate it so I figured I will just make him something simple so he doesn't feel left out when he is here Christmas morning and I won't be to mad if he doesn't like it. 

Better Not Pout
Christmas Ornaments 2018 Issue
First Stitch 08/08/19
Progress as of 08/11/19

This should be finished in day or two and then I think I get to start on my LAST ORNAMENT for 2019! This one will be for Jacob's BFF, Leanna. He said not to make her one but I figured I would do it anyway because he has a tendency to change his mind at the last minute and I ain't trying to rush at the last minute this year. If he doesn't want to give it to her then it can hang on our tree.

I am getting ornamented out and will be glad for them to come to an end!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

14 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Cute little snowman 😃

Manuela said...

The little snowman is very cute.

Rachel said...

Oh, how cute is that snowman's smile? There is no doubt he will make the recipient smile too!
You're very kind stitching little gifts for your family and their other halves. Hopefully they'll be finished soon and you can tick this annual stitching event off your to-do list. :)

Robin in Virginia said...

What fun ornaments you are working on, Faith! I had to chuckle about you being ornamented out. I love stitching ornaments and they aren't limited to Christmas. Have a wonderful week!

Linda said...

Cute ornaments Faith. They all look great.

Linda

Carol said...

That is so sweet of you to stitch ornaments for everyone, Faith--I truly think they will appreciate them. Love the cute snowman and the start you got on Better Not Pout is looking great! Enjoy your day!

Rhona said...

That snowman is so cute! It's so sweet of you to stitch ornaments as gifts, I'm sure they'll all love them.

Bethan said...

YAy to almost being on your last ornament!

FlashinScissors said...

Love the snowman, he’s so cute!
Well done with all the ornaments.
Glad you’re on the last one!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

Faith I love your little snowman...he is such a cutie. Adorable!!! I think everyone will enjoy your ornaments that you are making for everyone including boyfriends and girlfriends. I know I would. Great job my friend. RJ@stitchingfriends

Katie said...

Love them all. Too cute!

Meari said...

Your snowman is so cute!

Astrids dragon said...

Yes, another adorable one! I hope the beads come soon.
How sweet of you to include the boyfriend and girlfriend with ornaments, how can they not want one?!

diamondc said...

Faith: Your Snowman is so cute I love his nose.
I hope your beads come soon.
I like the better not pout design, that is very nice of you to make him and ornament.

Catherine