Friday, August 09, 2019

Puzzling 08/10/19

I have a couple of puzzles that I finished recently that I wanted to share with you.

Black and White: Animals
Artist - Shelley Davies
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 19
New Puzzle
First Piece 07/02/19
Last Piece 07/14/19

Let me tell you, that black and white puzzle was a serious beast but I was thrilled with it. I love Shelly Davies' images and hope to do more!

Seed and Feed
Artist - Kim Jacobs
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 23 x 28
New Puzzle
First Piece 07/17/19
Last Piece 07/31/19

But if I thought the black and white one was a beast this one was about ten times worse! Plus when you do a Sunsout puzzle the pieces are all cut in crazy shapes which usually makes it more fun but not this time! They say all her puzzles are tough so I am not in a hurry to do another!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great puzzles Faith. That black and white looks nasty but its a pretty puzzle. I have done a couple Sunsout and they are not easy. My favorites are Springbok.

Linda

Manuela said...

Two wonderful puzzles.
Have a nice Sunday. Manuela

Katie said...

Fantastic puzzles. Congrats on finishing them.