Sunday, August 04, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/04/19

Evening Everyone!

Last week I was missing in action but here I am; back again!

Since I did not post then, this is what I was working on. It is another Christmas ornament and this one is for my son Matt.

Santa's Favorite
First Stitch 07/22/19
Finished 07/29/19

Then I started on my daughter, Tia's snowman ornament.

William's Winter Stocking Cap
First Stitch 07/30/19
Progress as of 08/04/19

It still needs back stitching and then I need to see if I can find my beads; it has been a long time since I have seen them! Hopefully I can find them and I have a color that I can use on this piece. 

Both of these charts has so much filling in to do which makes my mind wander to something else and then it takes forever to do! 

Well I have more ornaments to stitch, it seems to be never ending right now!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Faith beautiful work my friend,i seem to be always working on xmas decorations too lol xx

Rachel said...

Keep your chin up! Your ornies might seem endless at the moment but look how early in the year you're stitching them; none of that last minute rush for you this year! They're both lovely. Looks like the snowman is in need of a hug! :)

Manuela said...

Beautiful stitching works.
Both ornaments will be very cute.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute ornaments Faith.

Linda

Katie said...

Love them both! Great work.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your son's ornament is adorable. Great progress on the snowman one! Hope you find your beads!

RJ said...

Faith, both of these stitches are so darn cute. Love I'm Santa's favorite but that snowman is so adorable. I think both will make perfect gifts. RJ

Rhona said...

Great projects to be working on....they'll make perfect gifts!

Mary said...

You are certainly getting lots of Christmas stitching done. Such sweet stitches and I love your needleminder!!

Bethan said...

Really lovely pieces - you are definitely making progress with all your Christmas items!

Astrids dragon said...

What a cute, fun one for Matt, lucky boy!
Tia's is going to be a cutie too.