Friday, March 30, 2012

This Week's Reads...

Guess there was no book update last week…I am going to blame the bronchitis!

So… in the last TWO weeks I have finished quite a few books :D

For the audiobooks I finished listening to the following Catherine Coulter books in the FBI Series - Double Take, Tail Spin. Knock Out and Whiplash. They were all ok…the more books I read by her the more disappointed I am. There is ONE more in the series, Split Second which I hope to pick up this weekend and I will be thru with her for a while!

I also finished reading the book Catch Me by Lisa Gardner which is the newest one in here Detective DD Warren series and I LOVED it! Had a couple of great twists and turns and the ending was good.

I also read Taken by Robert Crais which is apparently in two of his series of books; Elvis Cole and Joe Pike. It was a great book…but it was also the first one of his I read so you know what that means! I have to read both series now starting at the beginning of each. Guess another trip to the library or shopping for books for the Kindle is in order, oh darn...  LOL

But the next book up is Joanne Fluke’s Cinnamon Roll Murder which is the newest book in the Hannah Swenson series!

1 comment:

Shelleen said...

I just awarded you the Leibster award. Go check out my blog.