Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop


I have not blog hopped in quite a while but I thought I would participate again...

Loretta from Stitching The Night Away asked...

The blogging prompt for hop #14 is:

What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?

What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?
 
I think my biggest accomplishment for 2012 was all the stitching I actually got in and all the finishes I  accomplished!  I ended up with 23 finished pieces  ;)  It has been a long time since I stitched that much.

Also in 2012 I added quite a bit of fabric to my stash pile so I will definitely be using that in 2013.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments: