Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thready Thursday...

I am still taking the online sewing classes at
and this week's lesson was
 
I am so enjoying this series and look
forward to the lesson each week and in this
week's lesson we learned how to make a
 
First I picked there two fabrics
 
Cut out all the pieces from both fabric pieces

 
So I ended up with a
back, front and strap from each
piece of material 
 sewed them together and
ended up with two bags in one!
 
 Brown polka dots on the outside
 
or blue plaid on the outside
 
Here it is hanging from the doorknob
 
 It was really pretty easy to make and I
can see myself making more with different
patterns and in lots of different sizes!
 
Thanks for taking a peek at my sewing!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Always fun to learn new things... well done!

SoCal Debbie said...

What a great sewing finish! You could have so much fun choosing the fabrics!

Meari said...

That's a cute bag!

Mii Stitch said...

How clever!

Vickie said...

love the bag!!! you did a great job!