Sunday, October 01, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/01/17

Well it took me the entire month of September (less one day) to stitch up this little ornament, but she is finally finished!


12 Days of Christmas
Day 9
Nine Ladies Dancing
Designer - Margaret Sherry
First Stitch 09/01/17
Last Stitch 09/29/17

I really don't know why these ornaments started giving me such a hard time every month but here is hoping that number 10 will be smooth sailing!

Now to take a little break from the ornaments, tonight I started on this one...

Well Hello There!
September
Progress as of 10/01/17

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

And remember these words:
kindness is the greatest beauty that you
can have, so take some time to be kind!


11 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lol, what a rather elegant little pig :)
Love it!!

Mary said...

That is one adorable little piggy!!

Deb said...

Well done! Hopefully october will not be such a struggle to stitch.

Rhona said...

What a cute little piggie!!!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish and start Faith.

Linda

diamondc said...

Faith: That pig is oh so cute.

Blessings
Catherine

Lili said...

She is lovely and she looks so happy!!
Lovely new start!

Brigitte said...

Miss little Piggy looks gorgeous in her ballet dress and shoes. So sweet. So sorry that she made you so much trouble when stitching her :))

The Crafty Princess said...

Awww what a delightful graceful pig. She is beautiful.
xo Alicia

RJ said...

Love the adorable pig...so cute! Love her ballerina outfit. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Meari said...

Somehow I missed this post. Miss Pig is adorable... Who am I kidding? They all are adorable. So animated and they each make me smile. Congrats on another cute finish.