Sunday, November 04, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/04/18

Evening Friends!

I hope that you all had a great Halloween, filled with ghosts, goblins and witches at your door for candy! We had quite a few trick or treaters this year and my only complaint was they came one or two at a time! LOL I would sit down and there would be another knock on the door. I am happy to report that I only ate one mini candy bar!

Jacob was Spider Man again. That is his favorite character of all times and I think in his 12 years of dressing up he has been Spider Man at least four times!

Here are a few pictures I found
.


I know there are more years he dressed up as Spidey, I just don't see the pictures off hand!

Anyways...on to the stitching! 

In the last post I told you that I heard Christmas calling and it was! So Christmas Rules jumped out of the WIP Box. 

Christmas Rules
Give More
Rule Eleven
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Progress as of 11/04/18
I finished Rule Eleven and then started with the beginning of the END, Rule Twelve!!

This piece will be hanging out with me or another week so that I can try to finish it up. Then the finishing (which I am sure will be another banner) will begin.
Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

So close... I'm glad it's staying out until it is finished. Nothing like getting into the Christmas spirit with plenty of time to spare. :)

Manuela said...

Almost done. It will be a wonderful banner.

Brigitte said...

My little grandson was Spiderman this year as well.A little change from being batman for years, lol.

Katie said...

We never get kids here. Thankfully we just get to eat all the candy instead haha. Spiderman looks great. Jeremiah was Spiderman once or twice too. Beautiful work on your Christmas rules. Good luck getting it finished up.

Linda said...

Great costumes Faith. Rules looks great. So close to a finish.

Linda

Lili said...

Lovely photos from your Spider Man!! :)
Beautiful progress on your rules!!

Carol said...

Now, that is what I call a true Spiderman fan--love seeing Jacob's costumes through the years :)

Nice progress on your stitching, Faye! Not much more to go :)

Astrids dragon said...

I like how his costume has changed every year, an original Spidey every time!
Wow, almost done with your Rules, and in plenty of time for Christmas!

Bethan said...

Eeek - so close! I love how his outfit changes each time, even though he is Spiderman x

RJ said...

Jacob truly love spider man...he makes a great one too. Glad he had fun! Rules looks great. RJ