Sunday, January 20, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/20/19

This week I took out an oldie!

I started this one a tiny bit over seven years ago, but I hope to finish it this year!

Full Bloom
Designer - Cross-Stitch-Art
First Stitch 01/03/12
This was my progress as of 08/19/18

and here is my progress as of 01/20/19

I have moved to the fourth quarter, so that is promising for coming up on a finish!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update,
maybe with something new?

12 comments:

RJ said...

Hooray Faith...you are coming close to the finish. I know you can do it and it will be beautiful. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Manuela said...

What a wonderful motiv.
You have almost done, only a quarter.
Happy Stitching, Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

What a gorgeous stitch! Go Faith Go!

Lili said...

Your piece is lovely! And you are almost done with it! Happy stitching!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith. What a pretty design.

Linda

Katie said...

Wohoo I see a lot of progress. Love this time of year. Our needles just seem to fly don't they? Keep it up.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

This is just beautiful Faith...wow...I love the colors of this and the Design of this Pattern. Looking forward to your finish on this.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup

Rachel said...

That is an oldie, isn't it? It would be lovely to see it finished this year but if not then you probably won't be far off.
Oooh, I wonder what your New Start will be? I'll take a stab at Bunny in the Cup. :)

Carol said...

Those colors are so lovely, Faith--I really look forward to seeing this one grow :)

diamondc said...

Faith: Thisis a beautiful design.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

What a beautiful piece, plenty of time to finish it this year!

Mary said...

Gorgeous colors Faith, Your nearly done!!