Sunday, January 13, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/13/19

I hope everyone has their 2019 Stitching Plans all ready now and are working on your pieces!

For me, the beginning of the year is always so much fun starting new projects or picking up long neglected projects to finish up! I can't wait for every week to come so I can stitch something else!

This week I started a Halloween piece and I have another mini finish!

Horrific Halloween
Section One of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek

and here it is glowing in the dark...
spooky :) 
First Stitch  01/07/19
Progress as of 01/13/19

Oh I wonder what will be next...

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this one so far, especially the backstitched border. The fabric looks perfect for the spookiness too. Will you be stitching this set up at one per month like you did with those last year? :)

diamondc said...

Nice design, I love how it glows in the dark, I need to try this glow in the dark thread now, thank-you for sharing with us.
I fly by the seat of my pants and decide what I am going to stitch after I finish a design.

Catherine

Katie said...

Love it! I agree with you. My needles are flying like crazy. I love winter months of stitching.

Robin in Virginia said...

Looks like your needle has been busy! I hope you have a fabulous week!

Linda said...

What a great start Faith. Love the glow in the dark skeleton.

Linda

Cathy said...

You finished that pretty quickly. Your needle must be smoking! Love the blackwork.

StitchThrifty said...

Nice stitching, I love those spider webs! Looking forward to seeing what's next. I am new to your blog and I have added you to my reader. Happy Stitches.

Lili said...

How funny Halloween piece! I really need to try that floss, it looks great that is glowing in the dark...such a nice effect!

RJ said...

This is a cute one Faith. How do you like stitching with that thread? It looks fantastic. RJ

Carol said...

How cute is that, Faith! It's always such fun to have a quick finish like that--very rewarding :) Have a great Sunday ♥

Astrids dragon said...

Such fun, it looks great so far!

FlashinScissors said...

I love this stitchy piece, it’s really cute!
Ooh, I think I need to try this glow in the dark thread!
It’s looking great, Faith!
Hugs,
Barbara xx