Sunday, October 20, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/20/19

Hello Friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I know many of you were tired of the heat (I am NOT among that group!) so I hope that autumn has arrived in your neighborhood. Some places in the USA have skipped autumn and seem to have gone straight into winter! I feel bad for them!!

This week because I still had out Jingles from last week (due to laziness?) I worked on the next section and part of the border design on it.

Jingles
Joy
Chart Eleven of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Mini Finish 10/14/19

When that was finished I went to "The Box" and picked out the first piece I came to that I haven't seen for a while and it was...

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection
First Stitch 01/10/12
Progress as of 10/20/19

As I was putting it on the q-snap I noticed a bunch of stitches I missed on the first page. WHAT!!  How did that happen???  So I went back and started working on that page filling in the missing stitches.

I will be keeping this piece out for the next week because I am enjoying it and I want to see if I missed anything else. I am afraid that if I put it away I may forget to look for those mistakes next time.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!
Happy Stitching Everyone

8 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely stitching as always Faith.

Linda

diamondc said...

Hi Faith: Rose of Sharon is lovely.
It always feels good to have a finish, I love the ski cap.
I am one who loves the heat if its 90 out I am sitting on the front porch stitching or reading and drinking coffee.
Have a great week.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

I'm loving the change in the weather, but it has gotten a bit chilly here!
Great, only one more to go for a Jingle finish?!
Rose of Sharon looks lovely, better to add the stitches now than to notice them too late!

Manuela said...

Beautiful works. Your Sharon of Roses looks great.
Enjoy the new week.

Robin in Virginia said...

The rose of Sharon piece is gorgeous! Congratulations on getting the joy block finished, Faith!

Rachel said...

Great work again! Were the missing stitches just one colour or a simple oversight? I imagine it must have been a little annoying but also satisfying to correct. Good luck with continuing on Rose of Sharon this week. :)

Bethan said...

Lovely stitching - fingers crossed you don't find anymore missed stitches! x

Katie said...

Joy looks fantastic. I hate when you find a mistake on stitching. At least it's just missing X's. Misplaced ones are worse I think. So good luck filling them in and moving on.