Friday, October 25, 2019

October Smalls SAL

It's time for the Smalls Check In! 
The Smalls SAL is hosted by


Since the last check in I have stitched up...


Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, October
Designer - Eileen Gura
Mini Finish 10/10/19


Jingles
Love
Chart Ten of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Mini Finish 10/12/19


Jingles
Joy
Chart Eleven of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Mini Finish 10/14/19

Please stop by Mary's Thread
to see the smalls stitched up by other stitchers!

Thanks for stopping by,
hope to see ya November 29
when I'll be stuffed with turkey but will try
to drag myself to the laptop with some more!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Three great smalls Faith! You're doing really well with your smalls this year. Can't wait to see the finished Jingles piece (hopefully next month?) and then all the bunnies together. :)

diamondc said...

Faith: I love the Jingles design, the Boo design is adorable.
It always feels good to have a finish.

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely trio of smalls, Faith! I think my favorite is the Love block by Lizzie Kate! Enjoy your weekend!

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the cute finishes Faith.

Linda

FlashinScissors said...

Great finishes, Faith!
I love the mini bunny best!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Mary said...

Congratulations on all of your finishes. They are super cute.

Katie said...

Love them all!

Astrids dragon said...

All sweet smalls, I really like the Boo Bunny!