Sunday, October 27, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/27/19

Evening Friends!

I hope that everyone has had a fantastic stitchy week! I can't believe that October is coming to an end. It seems as though once we pass Halloween the rest of the year flies by in a blur and before you know it Christmas will be upon us and the year will be over.

I guess it is time for me to search through my Christmas fabric and get those ornaments out of the stitched pile and ready for the tree.

This week I continued working on the Rose of Sharon so I could fill in the missing stitches I found on page one.

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection
Progress as of 10/27/19

Page one is finished - YAY along with a tiny bit of pages three and four. I need to finish the border and it's flowers on page two. Well, it looks like this piece will definitely be carried over to the list for next year!! LOL

Once again, thanks for stopping by
and taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!
I appreciate each one of you and your comments.

9 comments:

Manuela said...

A wonderful project. I love this motif.
Enjoy the stitching.
Have a nice week and a nice Halloween.
Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Rose of Sharon piece is looking really good. Way to go on getting in those missing stitched along with a bit of pages 3 and 4! Have a fabulous week, Faith!

FlashinScissors said...

You’ve done really well on your Rose of Sharon! Good job you spotted those missing stitches!
Have a great week, and a happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching, yes Christmas will be with us soon.

Rachel said...

Glad you got page 1 sorted out and finished. Now for pages 2 and 3 and 4 etc. to receive the same attention! :)

Linda said...

Great progress Faith.

Linda

Carol said...

So hard to believe there are only two months left in 2019! Where has this year gone? I'm just looking at the temperature button in your sidebar--it says 75! Perfect :) I really do need to check out AZ some time.

Nice progress on this larger piece, Faith! Good luck getting those ornaments finished up--I'm in the same predicament :)

Katie said...

Oh I agree with you. Life is just flying by lately. Lovely work on this one.

Astrids dragon said...

Your Rose of Sharon looks lovely so far, at least you know you can be finished with it next year!