Friday, November 01, 2019

Puzzling October 2019

Well hello everyone.

I have a few puzzles to share with you.

The first one is an Aimee Stewart puzzle. This was a toughpuzzle to do but generally her puzzles are fun! 

Hidden in the Attic
Hidden Images
Artist - Aimee Stewart
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 09/20/19
Last Piece 09/29/19

This next one was NOT so much fun! ha ha But it is finished now; thank goodness! The tougher puzzles do make you satisfied though once they are finished. When I finish a puzzle I run my hands across the picture of the puzzle (no idea why) but then I feel the puzzle is complete. 

Sea Urchins
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
Borrowed Puzzle
First Piece 10/02/19
Last Piece 10/16/19

And I just loved this last one! It was really fun. I just love how the ladies are looking at one another!

And the Winner is
Artist - Susan Brabeau
SunsOut, Inc.
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 30
New Puzzle
First Piece 10/25/19
Last Piece 10/31/19

That is it for this month
but I will be back with
more puzzles soon!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Forget how the ladies are looking at each other... just gimme some of that cake!!!
Aimee Stewart's puzzle is called Hidden In The Attic; does that mean there were a list of subtly-hidden things to look for or was it just a case of finding things as each area came together? Like all of her pictures, I expect you find something new each time you look at it. Lovely. :)

Manuela said...

So beautiful finish puzzles.
I like the ladies with they cakes.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

What wonderful puzzles you have put together! What do you know with them once together? Do you leave them together or take them apart? Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda said...

Love all the puzzles Faith.

Linda

diamondc said...

Faith: Youi have been busy with puzzles, I find them to be so relaxing, this helps to use our minds which is a good exercise for our brains.

Catherine

Katie said...

Gorgeous puzzle finishes!I love the sea urchins.

FlashinScissors said...

I love the picture of the ladies with their cakes ..... great expressions!
Your puzzles all look such fun! But what do you do with them afterwards, Faith? I imagine they go to charity shops or similar?
Hugs,
Barbara xx

StitchThrifty said...

Love the puzzles, I hope to get back to some puzzlin' as the weather gets cozy. I been mostly stitching lately. But I have a big stash of puzzles I have been collecting.