Sunday, October 13, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/13/19

Hello Friends!

This week I managed to squeeze in two stitchy finishes! They are small but they still count ;)

They are my monthly stitches and first up is

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, October
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Mini Finish 10/10/19

I added in the two of the hanging spiders on the outsides because the space looked to empty without anything there.

After I stitched that one I had time to stitch up

Jingles
Love
Chart Ten of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Mini Finish 10/12/19

This was a quick one! Two more sections and this piece will be finished.

Now to figure out what I should stitch next.  I have a few pieces that are close to being finished with the stitching so I need to look at them all and see which one speaks to me first or  maybe the loudest? Next year I think I am going to have to get back on my rotation instead of just picking out whatever. I feel much more organized when I knew what was coming up.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finishes Faith.

Linda

Carol said...

These are both so cute, Faith! I haven't seen the Halloween bunny before--it is adorable :) And yes, finishes, small or large still count! Have a great week ahead!

Robin in Virginia said...

Both are adorable, Faith! Can't wait to see what you pick up to stitch next!

Cathy said...

Both are cute finishes! Have fun choosing your next project!

Manuela said...

Two wonderful finishes. I like the little bunny series and this is so cute as alsways.
Have a nice new week. Manuela

Rhona said...

What cute finishes! Love the Halloween one.

diamondc said...

Faith: These are adorable designs.

Catherine

Katie said...

Fantastic finishes! I love that bunny set. Too cute!

Astrids dragon said...

Sweet finishes, but that bunny is absolutely adorable!

Rachel said...

Great work, especially as you're keeping up with both sets.
I have a real problem with spiders but can cope with looking at your orange ones! They make a great addition to the design. :)

Bethan said...

Very cute finishes - I love the bunny! I struggle with crafting on rotation; I tend to do whatever I am in the mood for/whatever has the closest deadline. I hope something spoke to you clearly when choosing your next piece x