Sunday, October 06, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/06/19

Hello Friends!

I hope that everyone is well and that your needles have been smoking hot! Mine have just had a slow burn lately but at least it is something.

I have been working on the Hinzeit piece and it goes pretty fast when there is actually time to  work on it. I am more than halfway through with it.

You Are Loved
Designer - Hinzeit
Progress as of 10/06/19

Maybe on it's nest time out of the box it will be able to be called a finish??  Now though I need to work on my monthly pieces! 

Well that is it this week...
short and sweet and to the point!
Hmm - sorta like me!! LOL

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That's definitely a lot of progress. I reckon you could definitely finish it next time, although wouldn't it be lovely to keep it at the front and have another project crossed off your list in 2019. :)

diamondc said...

Faith: It always feels good to have so much progress.
I am looking forward to seeing the finished design.

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

It is looking good, Faith! It doesn't look like you have much more to stitch on this one.

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith.

Linda

Carol said...

I have weeks when I have barely any stitching time and I really miss it! But, even some progress is progress when it comes to stitching, right, Faith? Looking good!!

Katie said...

Hey I recognize that piece haha. Looks great! Have a great week!

Mary's Thread said...

It's coming well! And what an inspiring quote!

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, more that half way there!