Monday, September 30, 2019

A Puzzling September 2019

I completed these puzzles through the month of September!

First up was a tough one! It doesn't look as tricky as it ended up being and let me tell you I was MORE than happy to finish it!

Tea Cup Collection
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 08/01/19
Last Piece 08/20/19

I have this as a cross stitch chart too but I know this is a much FASTER finish than that will ever be!!

Treasure Hunt Bookshelf
Artist - Aimee Stewart
SunsOut, Inc
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 20 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 08/22/19
Last Piece 08/31/19


Professor Puzzle Shop
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 23 x 28
New Puzzle
First Piece 09/05/19
Last Piece 09/07/19


Sphere
Artist - Robert D. Bedhard
SunsOut, Inc.
Piece Count - 500
Size 19.5 x 19.5
New Puzzle
First Piece 09/08/19
Last Piece 09/17/19


Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled!

6 comments:

diamondc said...

Faith: I do believe that the first one would have made me go bonkers as well as the last one in black and white.
I hope you are having a great day.

Catherine

Linda said...

Great puzzle month Faith. I love all of them.

Linda

Katie said...

Fantastic work on your beautiful puzzles.

Rachel said...

Great puzzles. If Tea Cup Collection sent you loopy then surely Sphere must have too? I feel sick just looking at it!
I have a few Aimee Stewart bookshelf prints (about A3 size) hanging in my house; I love them but would never attempt to stitch one, I think you're right to do the puzzle not the cross stitch! :)

Manuela said...

Wow so many wonderful puzzle.
My favourite is the "Professor Puzzle Shop".
Have a nice week. Manuela

FlashinScissors said...

Great puzzles, Faith,
I especially love the first, all those gorgeous teacups! Ooooh, that last one must have given you a headache, well done finishing it!
Hugs,
Barbara xx