Sunday, May 31, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/31/20

Evening People! 

I just had my first experience with the new interface on Blogger and for me it is a big NO GO!

I have been working on it for an hour trying to upload an image and I just can't seem to upload a single picture. UUuugghhh!! Luckily somehow I managed to find my way back to the old interface. Why oh why are they always changing things? If it ain't broke... don't fix it!! I hope that I don't have to use it and continue with the old one. 

Anyways on to important stuff!

This week I worked on my Halloween piece.

Horrific Halloween
Spider Webs & Bat Wings
Section Five of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek
Mini Finish 05/29/20

I got got section five finished and then started on six! 

Moon and Stars
Section Six of Six
Progress as of 05/31

I think that this piece can be finished up soon so I think it will be staying out for one more week to see if I can do it.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!


12 comments:

butterfly said...

Nice progress on your stitching .
It's taken me ages to put my blog on to.
It's all so different , I hate change .
Have a good week .

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great progress, funny to see spooky stuff when the sun is shining :-)

Manuela said...

Good progress.
I don't change it, but the next day I will try it.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Mary said...

Faith, Not of the so called "improvements" make life any easier. Every time my phone is updated I have to re-learn it. Ugh!! This stitch is so fun and I hope to see it completed soon!

Rachel said...

Great work and I agree you should keep working on it. Afterall, another finish crossed off the list means room for another new start!
I took about a ten second look at the new blogger interface and reverted straight back to the old one, which works perfectly on my laptop thank you very much! I'm guessing the new interface has been designed to be more friendly on a phone or ipad or similar? Tsk, modern technology! :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Super progress on your Halloween piece, Faith!

Carol said...

I think I am way behind on blogger updates as I don't even see a new interface today, Faith. I'll just keep it that way if I can--I am too old to be constantly learning new things about technology :)

Your Halloween piece is looking darling! Love the scary looking ghost looming behind the tree!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith. Looking forward to seeing it completely done.

Linda

diamondc said...

Faith: I am with you if its not broke do not fix it, its a shame someone thinks hey lets do this then they screw up everything.
Nice progress on you Halloween design.

Catherine

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Faith,
Lovely stitching! Congrats on your finish.
Re Blogger - it’s definitely not so easy to actually see the info we want to see.
I just had a quick look and switched back, but they say it’s changing end of June anyway.
Worrying to hear you couldn’t add photos! It’s longwinded enough already! Very worrying!
I’ve been using Instagram this year mainly because it’s easier using my phone, but the text is harder being smaller on the phone.
I keep meaning to post on Blogger but than I find I need to add another photo! Urgh!
Keep safe!
Hugs
Barbara xx

Lili said...

Such a great pice! Wonderful progress, the moon looks great!

Astrids dragon said...

Your spider webs and bat wings look great, and yay for starting on the last section!
I saw the change on blogger, but switched back to the original... for as long as I can.