Sunday, June 07, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/07/20

Well last week I posted that I thought this could be finished up this week so I kept it out...  THEN I realized I am out of the E940, the glow in the dark thread. Oh no; with a quick internet search of the big box craft stores in the area I found they did not carry it. So I ordered some on 123Stitch - Monday morning. They usually get orders of floss out and into my mailbox quickly! As you can see I used the word usually because that is NOT what happened this time. I anxiously watched for the mailman day after day but he did not bring me any floss all week.

When it got to be Saturday and I did not get my order of two little (but important) skeins of floss I lost interest in stitching it up so I didn't stitch much yesterday or today. I thought I could have it all finished except that part but I didn't quite make it. IF the floss comes tomorrow I will finish it but if it doesn't then it goes back into the box for another day.

Horrific Halloween
Moon and Stars
Section Six of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek
Progress 06/07/20

Thanks so much for stopping by and
I hope you guys all have a great week!

10 comments:

Manuela said...

Hope your thread arrrive in the next days.
Have a nice week. Manuela

butterfly said...


Looks wonderful , lets hope you won't wait to long for your thread .
Enjoy your new week.

Clare-Aimetu said...

I hope your floss arrives soon, it would be a shame for it to go away

Mary said...

Lots of places have been slow sending out product, I hope you get the floss soon so you can finish up this fun stitch. Have a great week!

Carol said...

I waited almost a month for my 123 Stitch order, Faith! Sure hope yours arrives quickly so you can finish that cute piece! Enjoy your week :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Here's hoping your floss arrives soon! Have a good week!

Astrids dragon said...

Well it looks great so far, I hope your floss comes soon! At least you have plenty of time until October.

Lili said...

This sections is very pretty! The moon is wonderful! So sorry about the floss, I hope it arrives very soon!

Rachel said...

How frustrating, especially when you are so close to a finish. 123stitch must be really busy at the moment. At least you have 'one or two' other WIPs to choose to stitch on in the meantime. :)

Katie said...

I've heard they are getting hit really hard with all the virus stuff. They are normally so reliable.