Sunday, May 31, 2020

Puzzling May 2020

I got in some great puzzles during the month of May!


First up is another Aimee Stewart puzzle.  Her puzzles have so much packed in them and so many colors! I enjoy doing them.

The Family Campsite
Artist - Aimee Stewart
Buffalo Games

Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 04/29/20
Last Piece 05/04/20

Next up is all about Donuts! You wouldn't believe how many donut descriptions have the words sprinkles, icing or glaze in them!! 

Donut Lover's
Ridley's Puzzles

Piece Count - 1,000
Size 22 x 28
New Puzzle
First Piece 05/06/20
Last Piece 05/09/20

Next up is one from the Curious Cupboard Series. Love these puzzles because they are very busy and so there are so many to discover!

The Gardener's Cupboard
The Curious Cupboards Series
Artist - Colin Thompson
Ravensburger Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 05/13/20
.Last Piece 05/22/20

Well I managed to squeeze in one more for the month!

Blooming Color
Bgraamiens Puzzle
Available on Amazon
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 26" Round
New Puzzle
First Piece 05/24/20
Last Piece 05/27/20


Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing how my pieces fit together!

6 comments:

Mary said...

You certainly had a puzzle packed month!! The Blooming Color is my favorite, that would be so pretty framed!

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, what fun puzzles you worked on during the month of May. Love that donut one. The Blooming Color one is lovely. Well done!

Linda said...

Congrats Faith. I love all of the puzzles.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wow, so many wonderful puzzles.
Enjoy the week.

Rachel said...

A month of food and flowers and definitely very bright colours. I think The Gardener's Cupboard is my favourite; the donut one would just make me hungry!
:)

Lili said...

So wonderful puzzles! The donut lover's puzzle is my favourite! ;)