Sunday, July 05, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/05/20

Hi Everyone!

I just have a short but happy dancing post for you today.

If you are in the US I hope that it was a safe but enjoyable holiday weekend. My family stayed home and my daughter grilled some shrimp and chicken wings for a lazy day of binge watching Netflix and Disney.

That time allowed me to get in lots of stitching but it was still a race against time to get the last border finished before this post!

Nintendo
Designer - Armada Designs
Progress 07/05/20

So next time this piece comes out I will start in on the games.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so pleased you reached your goal of stitching all the borders. Now to fill in the squares one by one. I see you've added the names of the games too; that's a good idea for future reference when these games become 'oldies'.
Looking forward to seeing which WIP appears next. :)

Mary said...

Oh, Shrimp on the grill sounds wonderful!! Stitching all the borders is a huge undertaking, you must be thrilled that is over. Are you planning on stitching one a week? Monthly?

Robin in Virginia said...

Good for you on getting all the block outlines stitched, Faith! Well done!

Linda said...

Congrats Faith. Looking forward to seeing the games.

Linda

butterfly said...


Well done ,looking forward to seeing the games.

FlashinScissors said...

Well done stitching the outlines Faith, now you can start! Looking forward to seeing them!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Lili said...

Great work, Faith! The fun part is coming! Waiting for your progress!
Hugs x

Cathy said...

Congratulations on finishing the borders! I'm now looking forward to seeing the games!