Sunday, July 12, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/11/20

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had an awesome week and that where you live it is not to hot for you!


We had a hot week this week and are expecting another one coming up. Luckily we get to stay inside with the AC so it doesn't really bother me to much.

But what that means to me is... Stay inside, binge watch something (if you can find anything worth watching that you haven't seen before) and stitch! YAY  So that is what I did.

I started and finished the next section of

A Year of Celebrations
August
Designer - Hands On Design
Mini Finish 07/11/20


Now I need to go look in the WIP Box to see what jumps up and into my hand for next week.

So until next week; stay cool, stay safe and keep stitching
and thanks for taking a peek at my stitching!

10 comments:

butterfly said...

Sounds hot there , we had a nice day yesterday not to hot.
Love the August stitch .
Enjoy your week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Our temps have been hot and very humid here, but not like yours. I am so thankful for A/C. Your August block looks super, Faith. I look forward to seeing which WIP you pull to work on. Have a good week!

Cathy said...

It's been hot here in southern California, too, but we also have AC so as long as I don't have to go outside, I'm fine. Congratulations on finishing August before the month starts. What are you doing with the finished pieces?

diamondc said...

Faith: I have been binge watching lots of things I have not seen before, on Direct TV there is a channel 1265 that I go to and pick what I want, and its all free.
I like your August design, makes me smile especially with the sun flower.

Catherine

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
in north Germany it is not hot.
Beautiful August stitching. Sunflowers are wonderful and the August is the sunflower month for me.
Enjoy the day.
Manuela

Astrids dragon said...

Oh my, it's supposed to be hot here this week too, but not that hot!
A sweet August finish, I like the sunflower.

Tiffstitch said...

oh my goodness, that is warm. I don't think we've hit 100F yet, but it was close a few days. Love August!

Lili said...

Very hot here too, Faith! Without AC!
Your August piece is lovely! So cute sunflower!

Linda said...

Congrats on the awesome finish Faith. I think this is my favorite one. I melt if its over 75.

Linda

Rachel said...

Well done on another finish. We're enjoying our neighbour's sunflowers at the moment as they're all pointing towards our house and staying there. Flowers without the gardening... win win! :)