Sunday, July 19, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/19/20

Good Evening Friends!

I hope that you are all well and have had a great week.

The piece that found it's way out of the WIP Box his week is Pretty Little Chicago. It has been put away since July 2019 so it is way past its time. This is how it looked then.


Everything was going great with it until today!  Unfortunately today was a froggy kinda day. Somehow I grabbed the floss number 520 when I really needed 519. The colors are not even close to each other as 520 is green and 519 is a light blue. Glad I realized it before I put it away today or it may have drove me crazy the next time I take it out. Hopefully, that will teach me to double check BEFORE I stitch!


Pretty Little Chicago
Designer - Satsuma Street

Here it is with the wrong color 😞
The green color at the bottom should be blue! 

And here it is all fixed up! 
Progress 07/19/20

I know Lake Michigan is not very clean but it
looks much better with blue water rather than green.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
stay safe, stay healthy and keep stitching and I'll
see you next week with another faithful update!

15 comments:

butterfly said...

Yes the blue is better .
Looks great , I have to be careful when watching the TV and stitching .
Have a good week.

Manuela said...

Looks beautiful.
Have a nice week.

Mary said...

You made lots of great progress despite the frogging. Fun stitch!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Awesome progress on Pretty Little Chicago, Faith! Will you be working on it until it is finished? Or move on to something else?

Sarah said...

Sorry about the visit from the frog, glad you caught it. It looks great.

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith. It looks great. I have alot of these started but have never finished one. Still to obsessed with the stained glass pieces.

Linda

Cathy said...

I'm glad it was a fairly quick fix! The blue looks so much better!

diamondc said...

Faith: I am like you I like blue water, giggles, I have made thread mistakes which I did not catch until to late.

Catherine

Lili said...

Lovely progress, Faith! It looks that this piece have so many colours!

Bethan said...

The blue is better - annoying that you had to unpick but glad you spotted it soon enough to fix x

Annie said...

Well done on catching your mistake so quickly! I love the look of the Satsuma Street designs and hope I get a chance to stitch one some day:)

FlashinScissors said...

I’m glad the frog was soon sorted Faith!
It’s a very pretty stitch! Well done, the blue does look better!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Katie said...

Hi Faith I miss seeing all your beautiful stitching. Beautiful progress on this one. Glad you caught the boo boo.

Rachel said...

Glad you spotted the mistake! Yes, the blue water looks so much better! :)

Astrids dragon said...

Big difference, no frog water allowed!