Sunday, May 23, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/23/21

Hello Everyone! I hope that you have had a great week.

This week the powers that be have decided that we no longer need to wear our masks if we are fully vaccinated! Good news for some and confusing for others. I will continue to wear my mask as I can't tell the vaccinated people from the non-vaccinated and I don't want to take any chances. I would rather be safe (and maybe a bit uncomfortable) for the little time I am outside than risk catching anything. But to each their own, I won't ridicule anyone who decides with whatever decision they come to. 

This week I picked up an XS piece that has tons of color changes in it as each flower is on it own with it's own colorway. I do love how they all look next to each other though and I feel that this piece may take me a lifetime to complete. I couldn't imagine having stitched this in an actual SAL with all these colors; I may have gone mad! 

The Flower a Day SAL
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Progress 05/23/21

I hope that you have a good week and that it is warm where ever you are!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Faith your stitching looks so pretty love it.
Yes I will carry on wearing my mask a little longer or if there are crowds of people around , we just have to wait and see how we go.
Enjoy your week hugs .

Manuela said...

It looks so beatuiful.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely floral piece you pulled out to work on, Faith!

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith. It looks great.

Linda

Sheryl said...

I like this design, it is very pretty and will be amazing when completed.

Cathy said...

That is a very pretty design! I will probably wear a mask sometimes and go without sometimes depending on the situation.

Carol said...

This is such a pretty piece, Faith! I look forward to watching it grow. I've still been wearing my mask as well. I rarely go out and am still doing grocery pickup or delivery so it really doesn't bother me to wear it. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day ♥