Tuesday, May 25, 2021

April 2021 Stitching Stats!


Well leave it up to me to start something new and then forget to do it!  I was going to get ready to start looking at my April Stats when I noticed they don't exist! 

My Stats for the month of April and Year to Date are...
    Number of Days Stitched This Month = 30
    Number of Days Stitched This Year = 118
           Missed two days in January

    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month = 3
    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year = 13
           Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts 

    Number of New Projects Started This Month = 0
    Number of New Projects Started This Year  = 6

    Number of Projects Finished This Month = 1
    Number of Projects Finished This Year = 9

Now to see if I can get May's statistics posted in a timey manner 😄😁

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my recap!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your statistics look good, Faith!

Cathy said...

I've been so lax at posting my statistics, but I'm glad you're keeping up. You are definitely accomplished things this year, too.