Saturday, May 29, 2021

Puzzling May 2021

Well hello there. It is puzzle time though I feel as though I have really been slacking in this area lately. Truth be told I think I am finding a million other things to do that don't involve the puzzle Nightlife!  It is still giving me a headache so I have been cleaning up some much neglected piles of crafts, reading a book and even just doing nothing. Not very productive I know but hopefully I will get back to that puzzle and clear it off my table SOON!

I did work on it a little bit though...

Nightlife
Progress 04/22/21

Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 36 x 47
First Piece 05/27/21
Last Piece - One Day Soon I Hope

I did manage to work on another puzzle though! 

Lovely Monsters
Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 28 x 20
First Piece 05/15/21
Last Piece 05/22/21

As you can see it is very colorful; which is more my style and it was a fun one!

Well thanks for looking at my puzzles!

I hope to be back next month with more pieces put in Nightlife
or wouldn't it be nice if it was finished!!

Until then, take care and stay safe!

2 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful puzzle finish.
I thing you will find time to make the other puzzle.
Last week I bought a 2000 piece puzzle. In the summer holiday I will make it.
Have a nice Sunday. Manuela

Linda said...

Nice puzzles Faith.

Linda