Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/30/21

Happy Sunday Everyone! 

I hope that you have enjoyed this past week. Looks like the end of spring it officially here and summer has started! Don't kill me but...YAY! By now I am sure everyone knows that summer is my favorite season ever! 

This week I continued planting flowers on this piece. I love all the colors she uses; well minus all the floss color changes! 

The Flower a Day SAL
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Progress 05/30/21

I think this piece needs to go back in the WIP Box for now before it overstays it's welcome and I will see who wants to come out in it's place. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Manuela said...

I like your progress on your flower stitching.
Enjoy the first summer days. Manuela

Linda said...

Looks great Faith. Nice progress.

Linda

butterfly said...

You have planted lots of beautiful flowers .
My ones went into the garden ha,
Have a wonderful week hugs.

diamondc said...

Faith: This is an adorable design, I too love summer, I sit out in the baking sun stitching every chance I get.
I am looking forward to seeing what you will be working on next.
Happy Summer
Yahoo


Catherine

Carol said...

I'll be sad to see this one put away, Faith--it really is lovely. Hope you decide to pick it up again soon. Happy June to you ♥

Cathy said...

Beautiful flowers; lovely colors!

Astrids dragon said...

This looks so colourful, I love it! I know confetti can be a pain, but it sure looks great.

Rachel said...

This is very pretty. The constant thread changes may be a bit annoying, but it must be nice to change between different sizes of flowers. :)