Thursday, June 03, 2021

May 2021 Stitching Stats!


Time for some new stats! All the numbers do not really move that much but they do move! The number I like seeing the best is the number of projects FINISHED for the year! I am slowly but surely cleaning out that WIP Box so I can fill it with a bunch of different things! 


So my Stats for the month of May and Year to Date are...

Number of Days Stitched This Month = 31
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 149
     Missed two days in January

Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month = 2
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year = 15
     Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts 

Number of New Projects Started This Month = 0
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 6

Number of Projects Finished This Month = 1
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 10

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my recap!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done Faith , I also finished another WIP this week feels good .
Enjoy your weekend.

Sarah said...

As a numbers person, I love seeing these stats. Great job!