Sunday, July 18, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/18/21

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good week. We are still having some rain but it seems to mostly come in the evenings or over night. Some of our dogs (one in particular) is very scared of the storms and will wake up everyone in the house with his barking and howling at the thunder. It can make for a long night but we love him so we comfort him until it is over.

This week I did the backstitch and finished up the Reindeer and I think I love him! 

Christmas Characters
Reindeer
Designer - Durene Jones
Finish 07/12/21

Once he was finished I started on the next ornament; Santa! 

Santa
New Start 07/13/21
#2021ChristmasInJulySAL

I would like to say he is a little under halfway stitched but it maybe wishful thinking on my part!

I am stitching Christmas ornaments in July because
I joined this SAL that is very kindly being run by
Rachel, The Ten Hour Stitcher!

CHRISTMAS IN JULY SAL!

Thanks Rachel!

Please go on over to her page to see the others that are
participating in the SAL and what they have stitched!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

6 comments:

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
the reindeer behind the tree is very cute and the Santa will be bautiful.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Linda said...

Looks great and nice progress Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

These patterns are just super cute!! Lots of stitching though!! I feel for your poor dog, mine was fine with storms till a tree fell on the house during one bad storm and that ruined her, she was totally terrified after that. Your so kind to keep comforting your dog during the storm. A true pet lover!

The Crafty Princess said...

Love Christmas in July as it's Winter in Australia and it feels more like Christmas than when it's actually Christmas. I love the reindeer ornament and Santa is coming along.
Happy Christmas
xo Alicia

Sheryl said...

Pretty patterns Faith and what a difference all that backstitching makes. I must soon get working on Christmas stitching too,.

Astrids dragon said...

I hope that rain cooled things down for you. Luckily our pup doesn't seem to be affected by storms.
Your reindeer is so adorable, such a tempting one to stitch!