Sunday, September 19, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/19/21

Evening Everyone!

Well . . . I finally did it! The Christmas Characters are all stitched up, finally! YAY Now to put them in the "To Sew" pile for another day because I am kind of tired of looking at them right now. 

First here are the Polar Bear and the Elf.

Christmas Characters
Designer - Durene Jones

      

and here is the whole set.
First Stitch 07/01/21
Finished 09/17/21

Personally I think they turned out kinda nice as Durene Jones has some really cute designs. 

So now I am moving on to Halloween!! 

I have decided on a couple of charts from Barbara Ana Designs.  Here is the first one, 

First Stitch 09/18/21
Progress 09/19/21

It is kind of hard to see the white on this fabric and I hope it shows up better
once I get stuff stitched around it. This is how the entire design looks.


Well as always, THANK YOU for taking the time to stop by!
I hope to see you next week with another faithful update.

Until then...
take care, stay safe and keep on crafting!

5 comments:

MartinaM said...

All of your Ornaments are so beautiful, and i love you new stitch.
Happy Stitching, Martina

Cathy said...

Congratulations on finishing all six ornaments. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on the Spooky Tree--it's so bright and colorful.

Manuela said...

Perfect finishes. I'm looking to your fully finishes.
A nice new start. Yes, it is hart to stitch with white of those fabrics.
Have a wonderful week. Manuela

Carol said...

Yay! They are all so cute, Faith! I think my favorite is the little elf. Have fun with your Halloween pieces :)

Rachel said...

I am so proud of you for sticking with these ornies - six in 2.5 months is a great achievement. I'll run Christmas In July again next year, so get looking for a new, perhaps even smaller set for 2022!
Love your new start; a definite reward for your dedication! Looking forward to seeing this progress. :)