Sunday, September 12, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/12/21

Hi Everyone! 

It is Sunday once again and while I have been stitching EVERY DAY I still have not finished the Polar Bear and Elf ornaments. It seems like it is taking millions of blue Xs to fill in the background and I feel that I will never run out of space to put them in!

Christmas Characters
Polar Bear & Elf
Designer - Durene Jones

Progress 09/12/21

If there is anything about these ornaments that I can say I am glad about it is that I started them so early in the year. If I had waited until December I would have been in big trouble! I think that I can say with confidence that I will have these all stitched up by next week F I N A L L Y !

Hope to see you again next week
with another faithful update!

Thanks once again for stopping by!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Faith, Your nearly there!!! On a positive note, you can listen to a tv show without having to worry about counting. They are just adorable and I know you will happy to have them completed.

Carol said...

These are both darling, Faith! Those full-coverage pieces, no matter the size, take so much longer than we think when we first look at them. I really need to get going on my ornament for my grandson, a new great-nephew, and a new great niece... Enjoy your week! ♥

Sheryl said...

Two cute designs and not much blue left to do, nearly, nearly there.

Manuela said...

They will be so beautiful. I love them. Yes they are a lot of blue cross stitches.
Have a nice week. Manuela