Wednesday, September 08, 2021

August 2021 Stitching Stats!


I really tried to be a busy stitcher during the month of August trying to finish this ornament but I did NOT manage to get them all stitched up but their end is in sight!!  I am so ready to stitch some Halloween pieces that I broke down and bought from Barbara Ana Designs.  

My Stats for the month of August and Year to Date are...

Number of Days Stitched This Month = 31
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 241
     Missed two days in January

Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month = 4
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year = 23
     Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts 

Number of New Projects Started This Month = 3
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 12

Number of Projects Finished This Month = 3
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 15

So hopefully I will be back next month with a Halloween start!

Hope you have a great stitchy September.
Thanks so much for checking out my stitching summary!



No comments: