Sunday, September 05, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/05/21

Hi Everyone! Hope everything is good in your little corner of the world. 

Well I did not get the Polar Bear or Elf finished - SURPRISE! LOL I did finish filling each of them in but I still need to do the background. Hopefully that will be finished soon.

Christmas Characters
Polar Bear & Elf
Designer - Durene Jones
Progress 09/05/21

I really want to finish these soon because I am getting burnt out on them but I know that I can't put them down and take a break because I may not want to pick them back up!

Well we are having some serious storms so I am going to go now and maybe even get in a few more stitches before bed! Have a wonderful week.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
I really appreciate you looking at my projects.

Hope to see you again next week
with another faithful update!

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching , hope you get to finish them all.
Hope your storm passes quick.
Have a great week.

Linda said...

They both look great Faith. You have made awesome progress.

Linda

Carol said...

Both are darling, Faith, but I especially like the elf. Good for you for getting a head start on your Christmas ornaments to gift--I haven't even started on mine yet! Sigh... Take care now and Happy September to you ♥

MartinaM said...

The small motifs are magical, I love them.
Martina

Manuela said...

So lovely the little bear and the elf. Hope you can finish it soon.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Mary said...

Faith, they are both darling!! I know exactly what you mean about getting burnt out! I know you will knuckle down and get them completed, you are so close!!