Sunday, October 02, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/02/22

Welcome to October Everyone!

In my opinion once October shows up the rest of the year flies by in a blur. Here in the states we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and then New Years. Lots of stitching, shopping and family time. 

So here is a short post to put an end to September and a start to October.

On the last day of September I stopped working on Dinosaurs. I was kind of sad about it but not very sad. Here is how far I got.

Dinosaurs
Progress 09/30/22
It has reached 39% completion!


Then yesterday I started on a Halloween piece called Boo Banner, didn't get much stitched on it yet but it is a start!

Boo Banner


Progress 10/01/22

My plan is to stitch this piece through the month of October.

Well that is it for today but as always
thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

4 comments:

MartinaM said...

Your Halloween piece looks fun, have fun with it.
Happy Monday, Martina

butterfly said...

Yes, another month and the year passes far too fast.
Love your new start.
Hugs June.

Manuela said...

Your new stitching looks very cute.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Katie said...

Love your new start. So pretty!!