Wednesday, October 05, 2022

September 2022 Stitching Stats

Hi Friends.  Here we are at three quarters of the year gone and we are coming up on the best quarter of the year in my opinion. We start off with the arrival of ghosts and witches, move on to turkeys then snowmen and Santa and end up with baby New Years! It is also the busiest time of the year with shopping, entertaining and stitching but I am sure most of us wouldn't have it any other way. 

Now on to more important stuff...


Here are my Stats for September and the Year to Date are:

Number of Days Stitched This Month - 30
Number of Days Stitched This Year - 273
            Haven't missed a day this year!

Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month - 1
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year - 22
           Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts 

Number of New Projects Started This Month - 0
Number of New Projects Started This Year - 3

Number of Projects Finished This Month - 0
Number of Projects Finished This Year - 6 
            Finishes ~ 4 UFOs / 2 from 2022

In September I only worked on an old UFO; Dinosaurs. I started it way back in 2012 and I have a lot more work to do on it so hopefully you will see it more often!

THANKS for stopping by to check out my stats,
I hope to see you again in October with more good stats!




3 comments:

butterfly said...

You are good keeping stats , hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoyed reading your review of your stitching stats for September, Faith! Well done!

Katie said...

Keep up that wonderful stitching!