Sunday, October 09, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/09/22

Afternoon Everyone. I am just dropping in for a quick post today. I hope you are having a great weekend. We are still expecting more rain but the heavy monsoonal rains have stopped and the temperatures are in the mid 80s. Perfect weather!

This week I continued to work on Boo but yesterday I decided that with all the purple and no really identifying objects in the current stitching I needed some grid lines to help me out. 

Boo Banner

Progress 10/09/22

So that is here I am at now, adding some gridlines so I can get back to stitching.

And with that, I will let you get back to your stitching
and I will see you again next week for another faithful update!
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It is looking good, Faith!

Katie said...

So cute. It's purple so of course it's cute.

Manuela said...

Hello Faith.
Your boo banner will be wonderful.

MartinaM said...

Oh it will be beautiful, i like it.
Have a great Day,
Martina