Sunday, October 16, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/16/22

This week I continued to work on the Boo Banner; which will never be finished by this Halloween but luckily there is always another that will come around!

I did make some pretty good progress this week and even branched out to another color or two! 

Boo Banner

Progress 10/15/22

Hopefully I will be able to finish up the top half
and move on to the bottom by the end of the week.

Well that's it from me this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Looking great, have fun.

MartinaM said...

Great progress on your banner, you can already see quite a few things.
Enjoy your time
Martina

FlashinScissors said...

Great progress Faith!
It’s looking fabulous!
Most of 5he fun is in 5he stitching isn’t it?
Enjoy, my friend!
Barbara xx
PS Thank you for your visit to my little blog. 😁🙋‍♀️💕

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on your banner.
Have a nice week.

Katie said...

It's been fun watching this one grow. Looking great.