Sunday, October 23, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/23/22

Here we are at the start of another week, Happy Sunday Everyone. This week we are going to have some good weather with no rain and temperatures in the 70s. That temperature is not to hot or to cold so it is pretty perfect to me. 

I just checked and there are only 63 days until Christmas! I need to get to finishing the ornaments I stitched. I will have to sort through some fabric for the perfect backers and then decide how to finish them off. I don't use YouTube or FlossTube but I think I may look around for some simple finishing ideas. If you have any site suggestions that you might use for ideas I would love it if you would leave the link in the comments! 

Do any of you stitch ornaments or gifts for Christmas? If so are they stitched up already or do you still need to get busy with them?

This week of course I continued working on Boo Banner. Sometimes it is so hard to see the white floss when I am stitching but it is coming along.

Boo Banner
Stoney Creek

Progress 10/23/22

It seems to be taking a long time to stitch the letters but I am enjoying all the purples.

Well that is it for today so
thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
and I will see ya next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

MartinaM said...

It's growing beautifully so far
Happy Stitching,
Martina

butterfly said...

Boo is looking fab
I have left out autumn stitching and moved to Christmas stitching already.
Enjoy your week.

Manuela said...

Good progress.
In November I will start with Christmas stitching for cards.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Boo is looking good, Faith! I do stitch ornaments for gifts. My pile is all stitched and the last of them are at the finisher. Have a wonderful week!

Katie said...

Beautiful progress!