Sunday, October 30, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/30/22

One more day and this month will be over and done with!
One more day until Halloween.
One more day until #WitchyStitch2022 is over.
One more day until I can stitch something else! 

I am honestly tired of stitching the color purple at the moment and that is my favorite color. 

So this is my starting point on this today.

Boo Banner
Stoney Creek

Progress 10/30/22

Today (Sunday) is a mandatory stitch day for the #StitchWitchy2022 for Embroidery Central's monthly stitch on Facebook. This is my third year participating in this and it is fun while encouraging you to stitch everyday because you have to post your progress each day. I love seeing everyone's daily progress.

So now I am off to see how much I can stitch between today and tomorrow but I think my hope of finishing the first page have been dashed!

Stay safe while you are out there trick or treating
with the little ones or while they are at your door!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Progress is great on your stitching, Happy Halloween.

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on your Halloween Banner.
Have a nice Halloween Day.
Manuela

Katie said...

I can't wait to change to something else too haha. I have loved watching your piece grow.

Carol said...

Looking good, Faith! I hope you enjoyed your Halloween--and Happy November ♥