Sunday, January 29, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/29/23

Hi Everyone! I hope this week is bringing you some sunshine instead of the cold snap everyone seems to be suffering through. We are starting to warm up little and we are expecting some rain showers mid-week. 

Not much of anything else happening here. This week I continued stitching on the blackwork piece and I am all caught up, until tomorrow. I hope to have it all stitched up by Tuesday so I can start a Valentine freebie on the first. 

February the Embroidery.com Facebook group starts their February Love to Stitch Challenge and while you don't have to stitch Valentine designs I think that is how I will start the month. 

Anyways as usual I got sidetracked... So, as I was saying, this week I continued to stitch on the Tangled Threads and Things SAL and here is my progress:

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Rhona and Eirinn Norrie
Progress 01/29/23

I finished the weekly blocks and then I started making the block placements for the rest of them with the hopes it will save me some counting time down the road.

Well I guess that is all there is for today so thanks for stopping by
and until next week have some happy crafting time!

8 comments:

Carol said...

You're making nice progress on this pretty piece, Faith! I'm stitching on a little Valentine freebie right now and hope to have it done by the 14th. No sun here, but we've had a very mild winter so far and I really can't complain :) Happy February to you ♥

MartinaM said...

Nice progress, and you've already done a bit of preparatory work, which saves you time.
Nice week, happy stitching
Martina

butterfly said...

Good progress Faith, yes it has been cold .
Keep warm and enjoy your week hugs June.

Manuela said...

Great progress.
I never done blackwork.
Enjoy the week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Blackwork piece is looking fabulous, Faith. I am not ready to say good-bye to the cold weather. I want one or two snowstorms before bidding winter farewell. Have a good week!

Katie said...

Great work on your blackwork piece. Good luck with the Valentine piece. I have an old WIP picked out to work on for the challenge.

Rachel said...

Glad you're all up to date with this one. Love the colour!

Lili said...

So pretty!! :) I also love the colour!