Sunday, March 19, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/19/23

Hi everybody. I have just a very quick post today because I have not been feeling to well since yesterday. I think I must have the stinking stomach flu and it is not to fun! 

This week I continued to work on both Dinosaurs and The Blackwork SAL

This week the first one up is Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs
Progress 03/17/23

and may I say I do not like confetti stitches at all!!


As I mentioned above, I also worked on my blackwork piece. 

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Week 11

Progress 03/17/23
#TheBlackworkStitchAlong

I also finished up all the borders.

Well that is all for today!

Thanks for stopping by to see this week's progress.
I hope to see you again next week for my next update!

8 comments:

butterfly said...

Hope you feel better soon .
I think I have caught a virus too .
You have done well this week , hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Blackwork piece is looking so good, Faith. Dinosaurs is looking 'confetti-ed'. I admire your perseverance on the confetti stitches. I hope you are feeling better. Thinking of you!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great progress, I hope you feel better soon

Mylene said...

Very good progress on both of your projects.
Hope you feel better soon.

Katie said...

Get well soon.
Lovely progress!

Manuela said...

Good progress on your two wips.
Hope you are feeling better.
Manuela

MartinaM said...

Bit by bit your Blackwork SAL grows and is filled more and more.
Nice progress on the dinosaurs.
Have a nice week,
Martina

Carol said...

It seems like so many are coming down with the flu or upper respiratory conditions right now. I hope you feel much better very soon, Faith! Take care now ♥