Sunday, March 26, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/26/23

Happy Sunday Everyone!  

I wanted to say Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes. Thankfully, I feel much better now! Now if we could just welcome spring and get rid of the cold weather we will be doing great! 

Since it is still March this week I continued working Dinosaurs.

Progress 03/24/23

And I also added Week 12 to the blackwork piece.

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Progress 03/25/23

And that is it for this week's stitching!

Now I have to figure out next week's stitching. Now the group I am in is planning on doing Monogamous April but I feel like stitching something else for a while and then coming back to this later. Decisions, decisions... what shall it be. 

There is nothing else exciting happening around here so I guess that is it all together for this week.

So thanks for stopping by,
hope to see you again next week!

7 comments:

butterfly said...

So good you are feeling better , I also went down with something this last two weeks but hoping I am up and running now. Enjoy your week hugs June.

Manuela said...

Nice to hear you are feeeling better.
Good progress on your wips.
Have a nice new week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Both pieces are looking good, Faith. Hmmm, color me confused, but I thought March was Monogamous. I can't wait to see what you plan to pull out. Have a good week!

Carol said...

So good to hear you are doing better, Faith. I'm shocked to hear about how many are down with something or other around the country. I just stay home and try not to be around germs so I don't pass along anything to my recovering husband :)

Nice progress on your WIPs! Have fun selecting your piece(s) for April. (April already?? Crazy!)

MartinaM said...

How nice that you are feeling better and that you were able to continue with your WIPs, nice progress.
I can understand that you want to take turns, then feel free to do that too.
enjoy the week
Martina

Mylene said...

Good to hear you are feeling better. Here, the same it's just too cold while so many lovely flowers all around along the roads specially with Dafodills.
Great progress on your Blackwork piece.

Katie said...

Glad you are better. I notice I get burned out with only one project after so many days.